HomeCareersQuestionsContact Military Personnel

Contact Military Personnel

How can I contact military personnel? 

The Air Force can locate active duty personnel, as well as retirees, reservists and guardsmen. This information is not available for those who have separated from the Air Force or are Army Air Corps retirees. Information on individuals stationed overseas or in a sensitive position will not be released. However, the locator service will forward mail to that person for up to 90 days, as long as the correct postage is on the envelope and any required fee has been paid. Parents, spouses, and government officials may call (210) 565-2660. If you need to contact a military member for emergency purposes, please call your local Red Cross chapter. Use operator assistance if necessary, or you may also find your local Red Cross chapter telephone number by visiting http://www.redcross.org, clicking on "Your local Red Cross" and entering your zip code. For locator service write to: 

Air Force Worldwide Locator /AFPC /MSIMDL 
550 C Street West Suite 50 
Randolph AFB TX 78150-4752